Thursday, 8 May 2014

Final.

WHAT POLICE WE HAVE FOUND THAT YEW CHONG HAVE VIOLATED THE RULES OF BEING A AUTHOR IN THIS BLOG BY PUTTING DOWN HIS OWN COMMENTS.  HE MIGHT BE REMOVED, EXPELLED OR SENT TO LUCAS.
Hi guys, this is the last chapter.
I hope you guys liked it or at least brings back some great memories. Please leave what you think about it in the comments below. Really helps!
If you want it to continue, leave it in the comments too!
Okay, he has been doing this for a while. This is fine I think. He should continue it??

*Guys, please stop "molesting" my macbook please. I know its different from you guys and its like somewhat weird but please refrain from doing so. I know how you feel like but please do not go overboard with it. Thanks and sorry :C This is his own comments. AGAINST THE LAW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment