Friday, 20 June 2014

Yew Chong's Blog found......again

Some people just don't know how to change the settings to private.....
The previous address was thebroadcasteroftheglobe.blogspot.com
The current address is theNEWbroadcasteroftheglobe.blogspot.com
You can visit it here (opens in a new tab)...he might have changed the blog address by the time you read this

Its a pretty lame change of the link considering the fact that he wanted to get revenge on Roy by "trying" to make him find his blog
First of all, WHY WOULD ROY KICK HIMSELF WHEN HE FINDS IT?
Secondly, I don't think you could find roy's easter egg page on google....
"Artist that say they don't google themselves are lying"

OK FINE I ADMIT IT K, I GOOGLED THE BLOG. 
(Even though the settings is set to private...i got bored)

But still, its these random things that make yew chong the annoying him that he is
(What I'm trying to say is he is not so bad..... at least he proves that you are alive?......)
NARH
DO THE HARLEM SHAKE
EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE

^^(I got bored again)^^






2 comments:

  1. I changed it. Let Roy play this game ok? Stop spoiling it for him :C
    Search my other blog ;)

    ReplyDelete